Saturday, March 15, 2008

New Shoes

New shoes, I got me new shoes
New shoes, I got me new shoes
New shoes, I got me new shoes
Won't ya' take a look at my new shoes.

All three kids got some new shoes this week. (Boy, it can get expensive buying for three children!!) This is Hayden's first pair that he has actually worn, and to be honest, they didn't stay on his feet for very long! I found Mari Cate's to go with her Easter outfit, but of course she has had to wear them a couple of times already (ahh, a girl and her heels!! Or heel-highs as she used to call them!!) And Grandmomma (Frank's mom) surprised Conner by buying him the Nike Shox he had been dying for!! Thanks Grandmomma!

And of course I had to add a cute new one in of Hayden for you!! ; )

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Hayden is a gem, Kel! He looks so peaceful there. :o) Love all the kid's new kicks...and I could totally wear Mari Cate's myself if they would be in my size. Those are gorgeous!!