Our current project
In our attempt to simplify...we are seriously considering selling our house and buying a larger camper to live in. Each of the ones that we really like have 3 bedrooms---yes, I said 3 bedrooms, in a camper, no less! Obviously they are not big bedrooms, but at least the kids each have a "place" of their own, that we can decorate to suit them. I don't think at this point in their lives (especially considering what they have been used to) that it would be a good idea to force them to share room. : ) The Titanium even has an extra 1/2 bath!! Definitely a plus!!
Here is a link to the one we REALLY like http://www.glendalerv.com/2007/Titanium/36e41.html and a picture. Actually the picture is not the exact floorplan we are looking at, but it shows the "basics".


2 comments:
Oh my GOSH Kelly!! That is SO awesome! I want to live there! It says it sleeps 10, so Luke, Ivey and I can all come visit, right? LOL
I would LOVE for you all to come visit Bryn!! That would be so neat! Even though the property is just across the street from our current house, it feels worlds away. It has a "lazy" sort of feel to it.
Post a Comment