Homemade Cinnamon Rolls--Yum!
Last night we made homemade cinnamon rolls. I made the dough with my bread maker then the rest I did by hand. Of course, there are pictures! : )
Here is the recipe that I used...
For the dough (in a bread maker):
6 oz (or 3/4 cup) Milk (heated to to 90-100 degrees)
1 egg
3 cups Bread Flour
3 T. Sugar
1/2 t. Salt
4 T. Butter or Margarine
2 t. Active Dry Yeast or 1 1/2 t. Bread Machine/Fast Rise Yeast
For the filling:
1/3 cup Butter or Margarine, melted
1/3 cup Sugar
2 t. Ground Cinnamon
1/2 t. Ground Nutmeg, optional
1/2 cup Chopped Nuts, optional
1/3 cup Butter or Margarine, melted
1/3 cup Sugar
2 t. Ground Cinnamon
1/2 t. Ground Nutmeg, optional
1/2 cup Chopped Nuts, optional
Powdered Sugar Icing:
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1-2 T. Milk
1/2 t. Vanilla
Set the bread maker on DOUGH setting. When finished, knead the dough for about 1 minuted, then lest rest for 15 minutes.
Bake in preheated 375 degree ofen for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on rack for 10-15 minutes, then drizzle with powder sugar icing.
4 comments:
YUM!!!!! Okay, I'm drooling over here, LOL!
You definitely need to make some! They are so good! Especially warm right out of the oven! I forgot how much better they are than the canned ones! : )
those look so good Kelly!!
Thanks Tammy! They WERE delicious! : )
Post a Comment